The Air Agency’s Board of Directors is made up of publicly elected officials from around Puget Sound that represent YOU. This precedent-setting decision requires action – it is time for them to intervene in this failed process and show their climate leadership.
Tell your representative on the Puget Sound Clean Air Agency Board: Fracked gas is bad for our climate, health, and safety.
Puget Sound Clean Air Agency Board:
– Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan
– King County Executive Dow Constantine
– Tacoma City Council Member Ryan Mello
– Pierce County Executive Bruce Dammeier
– Everett City Council Member and Board Chair Paul Roberts
– Snohomish County Council Member Sam Low
– Bremerton Mayor Greg Wheeler
– Kitsap County Commissioner Edward Wolfe